Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Locked out of the war within quest

(NSW)Mr.Creaux

• 2 weeks later...

Same thing, opened a ticket, support answered me 2 times.

First Time they say that I can enter Sedna, but I specified that my problem was with not having TWW reward because I completed the Junction on PC PRIOR to TWW release(in fact I have the Mirage quests and got the Fang bp a long time ago)

I told them to look at my quests and unlock It because I was stuck and there was nothing I could do on my side.

Second ticket from them told me that they reviewed my account and I had to finish The Second Dream. But I have the #*!%ing operator form, I finished the second dream like 3 years ago, im skeptical about them reviewing my account at all at this point.

I have like 200-300 hours of playtime and they are treating me like im a first hour noob(no offense, everyone goes through the noob phase) that cannot tell if a quest' Is finished or a Planet Is accessible instead of recognizing that junctions are a broken mess.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2019-01-07 at 5:58 AM, (NSW)Strtchmrks said:

You guys resolved your issue, I have something similar? 

After a long back and forth between me and support via ticket they Just unlocked the Quest for me, this is the only solution, or at least It was in my case