Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

UI for Mining Bugged even after latest Hotfix

Godd_Howard

It seems the amount of Ore/Gems you mine, as well as the pictures of the ore/gems themselves are either missing or look as if they we sized wrong for the UI. I had the problem with the numbers not showing before this latest hotfix but now the images for them are messed up and looks off. I have screenshots but don't know how to post them here since I don't post in forums hardly.Anyone else encountering this problem?

i have the same problem.. can not see the amount of ore/gems mined and the picture color is off.

here are some pictures. as you can see, this is both on plains and orb vallis. i did test with the advanced nosam cutter and the new fancy plasma drill. both are having the issue..

q68BUaA.jpg

CWEooQv.jpg

Options, interface, item labels. If this option was on at the start of entering Orb Vallis, mining will show the text and amount. If off, text and amount will not show up.

Here is a video with label off, then switch on while staying at Orb Vallis still do not have text. Text and amount will finally show up when returned to Fortuna then go back into Orb Vallis, while item labels is on.