Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Screen Becomes Almost Black Because Of Boss

Bebeness

Hello,

I just did the boss battle on Phobos (Iliad) and when Lech and Vor were being introduced, my screen faded to black (like it does) but it never became bright again. It was like playing with brightness almost as low as it could go -- most everything was black but I could see the outlines of Vor because of his energy, and could see Lech when he was on fire. I could somewhat see the map and had to navigate with it to get to the end because I literally couldn't see anything -- especially in the shade. When I was returned to the menus the game was normal again.

Sorry I didn't take any screen caps, just posting so if it's an issue that happens often it can be fixed. :)

Thanks!

Micah Jo (Bebeness)

Edited by Bebeness

Hello,

I just did the boss battle on Phobos (Iliad) and when Lech and Vor were being introduced, my screen faded to black (like it does) but it never became bright again. It was like playing with brightness almost as low as it could go -- most everything was black but I could see the outlines of Vor because of his energy, and could see Lech when he was on fire. I could somewhat see the map and had to navigate with it to get to the end because I literally couldn't see anything -- especially in the shade. When I was returned to the menus the game was normal again.

Sorry I didn't take any screen caps, just posting so if it's an issue that happens often it can be fixed. :)

Thanks!

Micah Jo (Bebeness)

I had this happen to me yesterday with Tyl Regor.

there are 2 difefernt styles to this glitch

the first is dx11 based when this happens to a user using dx 11 the screen goes dark but bright areas are a red colour 

the second is dx9 based when this one happens to a user using dx 9 the screen goes pitch black and they cannot hear themselves shoot move or use powers they cannot see anything at all 

this problem seems to only happen during the first couple seconds of the cut scene before you see the actual ai bosses so long as you see the bosses appear in the cut scene u are no longer at risk of getting the glitch

it may be affected by host .. im currently unsure .. 

i dont know of any fix aside from the potential fix suggest by medium

Edited by XfynxX