Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bann for negativ platinum

B.bou

Nice got banned cause a mate of me traded me some platine for getting some primed stuff and explaining the game.

Do you acctually think this is the logic behind trading, than remove the #*!%ing trading S#&$!!!!!!!

I don't buy plat for getting unbanned.

I say it again, if you dont want that trades are made the remove it and do not bann players for it.

If i don't get unbanned i have to say GOODBYE to this rly good game.

Have a nice day

3 minutes ago, B.bou said:

Nice got banned cause a mate of me traded me some platine for getting some primed stuff and explaining the game.

Lol, wait.. lets just stop and think about this. Your "mate" gave you bad plat? I quote it because I think I would be questioning if they were my "mate".

There has to be way more to this then your admitting. 

2 minutes ago, tCartmant said:

Lol, wait.. lets just stop and think about this. Your "mate" gave you bad plat? I quote it because I think I would be questioning if they were my "mate".

this

The only way you get negative plat is if the person you traded with got it incorrectly (not buying from DE or through trades but, buying from 3rd party sites as an example).  have a conversation with your friend and figure out where they got it from then, either have your friend pay you pack for their theft or buy plat to get the balance above zero.

vor 10 Minuten schrieb tCartmant:

I know, thats why I quoted the above. Lets look at those last few words. "explaining the game". 

Right....

i explained him how he can build frames, weapons.....

showed him how to farm primed parts

made with him missions to get him through the planets

Warframe is known that new players quit for getting no information ingame how the game rly works.

vor 9 Minuten schrieb ConzyFTW:

The system is broken, you shouldn’t be required to make a purchase because of someone else’s dishonesty. Contact support, they’ll sort you out.

support is allrdy contacted hope they talk to me on discord personaly so it's easier to explain the problem

vor 29 Minuten schrieb tCartmant:

thats why so many new player quit the game cause there is explained so much ingame

3 minutes ago, B.bou said:

support is allrdy contacted hope they talk to me on discord personaly so it's easier to explain the problem

They will talk to via the ticket-system, yes. Discord isn't needed.

21 minutes ago, B.bou said:

My mate got banned because they suspect that he's trading Platin for real money. This "mate" i know for 5 years and in irl.

And this is not allowed.
Nobody cares for how long you know him. If he did something bad, he gets punished. And if you got some of that "bad platinum" und made purchases, then you get somewhat punished aswell, because you knew about this whole thing...