Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Trinity's Well Of Life Heals Enemies?

ProjectKaeon

lol, really?

That's how they altered WoL, it just multiplies the enemy hp?

Talk about Laughable.

it's to make it so more hp could be pumped out of the target. it also stops normal enemies, so it works fine except for heavies and bosses.

Yeah, WoL seems to refill the target's health bar.

And I LOVE IT.

I was doing a Tier 3 void defense and people keep one-shotting EVERYTHING. Level 122 mobs completely obliterated in a blink of an eye.

Well, I was happy to have so much fire power in the group, but the downside was that I became difficult to keep energy vampire running. So I began casting first WoL and THEN Energy Vampire on the same target and things started to work really well.

Just sit down and understand the new mechanics, the only hard part of playing a trinity now is to pick the right target.

Well but WoL only makes sense on big targets or bosses, because everything else is insta-poped (in low lvl missions).

Just did a Infested Defence Mission and we hat to shoot this ancient green slimy guy like 5 Minutes to kill him, cause i casted WoL on him again and again ^^

See the Trinity Changes thread, but WoL makes it harder to kill a mob for two reasons:

One, so everyone can shoot the thing for insta-full life practically

Two, so you can cast EV on it and feed everyone energy without your EV target dying instantly (ideally).

This makes it so that you can pause and get energy between big groups of enemies. Say, packs of 30 level 120s that two hit you without Blessing up.

See the Trinity Changes thread, but WoL makes it harder to kill a mob for two reasons:

One, so everyone can shoot the thing for insta-full life practically

Two, so you can cast EV on it and feed everyone energy without your EV target dying instantly (ideally).

This makes it so that you can pause and get energy between big groups of enemies. Say, packs of 30 level 120s that two hit you without Blessing up.

Plus it's good for making punching bags.