Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can Anyone Confirm This

Razer_Angel21

I do not know if DE said this already but,it seems like the Strun Wraith has stealth properties.I know it is so,uhm,cannot spell awkward(yeah,that's how i spell it,i think it is wrong)because it is a shotgun and it has a very distinct sound with a hollow echo in the end.Here is how it goes,I am on a mission in Tethys(trying to get that ultra rare ember helmet),then when the door opened i saw a guy and shot it immediately,the other guys near him didn't do anything,to test my idea I used it again while hiding and shot a guy with a grineer right beside him and another one infront of him,they didn't do anything again.So,if anyone can confirm or discuss about the Strun Wraith seemingly having stealth properties,write

in the replies so I can see if it's just with me or others really noticed it.

Edited by Razer_Angel21

I do not know if DE said this already but,it seems like the Strun Wraith has stealth properties.I know it is so,uhm,cannot spell awkward(yeah,that's how i spell it,i think it is wrong)because it is a shotgun and it has a very distinct sound with a hollow echo in the end.Here is how it goes,I am on a mission in Tethys(trying to get that ultra rare ember helmet),then when the door opened i saw a guy and shot it immediately,the other guys near him didn't do anything,to test my idea I used it again while hiding and shot a guy with a grineer right beside him and another one infront of him,they didn't do anything again.So,if anyone can confirm or discuss about the Strun Wraith seemingly having stealth properties,write

in the replies so I can see if it's just with me or others really noticed it.

interesting i haven't had the opportunity to test this out as most enemy's i fight come in pairs of 2 or more but it could be a bug or could be a purpose