Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Does Volt's Shock

FoxRabbit

Sorry for the newbie question, but does Volt's Shock benefit from Electric Shield if you shoot an arc through it? Or is it only his weapon's projections. Also do Electric Shields on the map act as mini-conductors to boost the damage of Overload? ( Ex. For instance you place a shield in several places along the map, run for cover, as the enemies approach you use Overload and the Electric Shields in range explode for add damage to enemies in range)

Or no... these cool tactics are not implemented yet?

Oh... that's kind of a bummer...

I was really excited to do some cool things with this electrical-energy-based Warframe.

:'(

Thank you for letting me know though, much appreciated.

"I Yip and I Hop"

- FoxRabbit

Edited by FoxRabbit

It would be nice it Stretch increased the size of his Shield as well.

And for AoE's that had limited enemy caps, the amount of meters gained through Stretch would increase the enemy cap by a 2:1 or 3:1 ratio. So say.... you have an ability that hits 10 guys in a 20m range. You add 30% more to it's area of effect, increasing it to 26m of affect. There is a 6m increase, so the added number of enemies that can be affected are increased by 2-3. Now your added range isn't completely pointless because it will hit a few more people to compensate for the increased light show.

Edit: These wouldn't be buffs, but added in-depth mechanics for players to further customize and build synergy between skills and mods without creating an overbalance on ability use.

^ The same thing can be said for weapons that don't have any AoE. By equipping a Reach mod, relative to the amount of .1m gained a weapon could increase it's enemy strike pool size by say.... (throwing out a number) 1. Allowing those bad melee weapons no one wants to use, because they don't grant a decent enough boon in comparison to one WITH AoE effectively doubling, tripling, or quadrupling it's damage on single swing or charged attacks, could add to a more viable weapon selection.

Edited by FoxRabbit

He needs more energy for a Warframe so heavily dependent on his abilities... it's like 1 overload and he's through. You'd think he'd be stocked with batteries inside that suit : /  I don't think I'm ever putting Overload on my bar, or the Speed boost thing. They seem too pointless in most scenarios.

He needs more energy for a Warframe so heavily dependent on his abilities... it's like 1 overload and he's through. You'd think he'd be stocked with batteries inside that suit : /  I don't think I'm ever putting Overload on my bar, or the Speed boost thing. They seem too pointless in most scenarios.

it's funny because those are his only useful abilites