Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Game Connection , Something Going Wrong?

Chaosdreamer

Hello , as those recent update ,its seem my connection to game or unlucky Tenno joigning me getting massive disconnect or lag

Once upon a time i was called "good host" now I should be called worst currently what happening is :

If i m host :

People join 

Get disconnect if not lag like hell

If not getting more than two players its seem to be Ok

If they die , they can run while being dead , or even get ressurected from 50 miles aways

If i m not host :

Lag like hell 

Dealing no damage , neither receiving

Able to loot the drop

Being infinitly immortal and profit a "free win"

Randomly get damaged over time

is theire anyway to fix so i can really play the game?

happens to me as well.

but it seems that the Host ( when joining) is having a bad CPU or your connection to the host is bad.

that or host session have crap upload/ram power.

happens to me when trying to join kappa, when with all weapons (primary/sec/melee) out, and headless. sometime enters as Exab when i'm Trinity. as well as ability-less when i'm equipped with 2 skills.

able to walk around + loot only MOD. not resources/ammo, weapon switch delay.

able to dmg enemies but unable to get damaged.

can OP share your pc spec so DE can take a note of it?

From what I have seen so far, seem to be the optimisation they done to the recent patch isnt working for some pc.

Btw, before U9.5 I can host mobile defense but afterward I couldnt due to the massive fps drop (both me and the clients) and after the recent update, I am able to host mobile defense...with less fps drop. So I can say their optimisation work a bit...but they messed up other things as well...just like the lag/freeze while fusion mod...

DE needs to fix their netcode, badly.

Many people are suffering from stuff like this and Strict NAT. (And before you say it's my fault, I opened every. single. port. of the game names in the options, yet it NEVER works.)

DE has stated they will try to fix these errors. Let's hope they actually mean it. I'm sick and tired of not being able to play online games with about 90% of the playerbase.

Edited by Sorez

can OP share your pc spec so DE can take a note of it?

Here : Graphic card : 6770 amd , quadcore amd phenom II X4 955(3.20 ghz) ,8 Go Ram , hardrive 1 Tb 

I guess that all you needed as info (Scoring point from Windows 5.9 ...)

Edit : Download speed 11 mpbs / upload around 1 mpbs

Edited by Chaosdreamer

Here : Graphic card : 6770 amd , quadcore amd phenom II X4 955(3.20 ghz) ,8 Go Ram , hardrive 1 Tb 

I guess that all you needed as info (Scoring point from Windows 5.9 ...)

and the network. like up/down speed.

also I will suggest you to go make a support ticket to DE with your issue and your pc spec.

DE needs to fix their netcode, badly.

Many people are suffering from stuff like this and Strict NAT. (And before you say it's my fault, I opened every. single. port. of the game names in the options, yet it NEVER works.)

DE has stated they will try to fix these errors. Let's hope they actually mean it. I'm sick and tired of not being able to play online games with about 90% of the playerbase.

Haha! DE are focusing on S#&$ty 2v2 pvp instead!

Only solo playing in lag less ;/...

I was sarcastic, DE really has to fix their networking whatevers, it makes sense even from business standpoint: People who can't play are less inclined to buy platinum.

I'm not buying any platinum until I see decisions or changes which I agree with, I urge you all to do the same.

I was sarcastic, DE really has to fix their networking whatevers, it makes sense even from business standpoint: People who can't play are less inclined to buy platinum.

I'm not buying any platinum until I see decisions or changes which I agree with, I urge you all to do the same.

I cant play 90% of online, yet I still have up to 200 platinum. Gotta keep myself looking fabulous, even if alone.