Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Incosistant Frame Rate In Certain Areas

KIREEK

The void and areas like phobos now present a problem that i never saw before, the frame rate is always going down and then going up, 1 second of gameplay presents these 2 situations.

It becomes difficult to play when you are running fast, then slow, then fast again, then slow again and so on, the frame rate doesn't do these changes progressively, it simply jumps from one state to the other, even when no enemies are on screen.

Atm i will avoid the void areas as they make me dizzy from just running straight.

Seems to be fixed now.

Edited by KIREEKPSO

Just curious but what is your graphics card?

AFAIK, Voids and Phobos tend to drain the frames out of your card. You need a pretty good card to get a high enough frame rate so it doesn't affect you much. I'm running GTX 670 and I get 30~40 on Void and Phobos where otherwise would be 100+.

What I want to see is a more streamlined FPS value. If I'm gonna get 100+ from the standard maps, I want to see at least 90 for the Void and Phobos, not less than half of that. Also, I don't want frame rate spikes whenever I run those maps too.

Edited by matrixEXO

I'm using a ati hd 4670, graphic settings are on average (as that is just as important as the graphic card) and external tweaks enabled me to play warframe at a pretty good framerate.

It's not just me, other players from my clan saw the same issues, the framerate (and gameplay speed) varies constantly at each second.

Seems to be fixed now

Edited by KIREEKPSO