Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New to pc warframe

magekyosharigan

Question

13 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, magekyosharigan said:

like mentioned new to pc game of warframe so not familiar with how set it up on pc or what I need do within game 

How to set it up? Whatever works for your system specs...or do you mean something else?

As for what to do, Check the tutorials (console on the left side of the front of your ship), clear the starchart, complete the quests. And set your own goals by browsing the wiki looking for things you want and how to get them.

Useful links to save (for later):

Tracker for alerts, invasions, Baro and more
Warframe Wiki (Vaulted Relics) (Vaulted Primes)
Warframe Market (to check for prices – doesn’t include rivens)
Riven Market (best website for trading rivens)
Warframe Trader (other website for trading rivens)
Warframe Builder (website with builds for all warframes and weapons)
Warframe Official Drop Tables

Well im a PS4 player so i will help has much has i can trough here, about your setting up your PC, in the Warframe download page it shows the requisites that the game has, has for the game, this is a GRIND game, this game requires some of your time, whit it being 100% free, all items are available to be crafted on the game, but searching for the resources might take some time, simply play the game, do the missions, unlock quests and give different weapons and warframe a try.

Most Warframes can be gotten from defeating bosses over and over, whit their Blue Prints being on the Market for credits (you gain credits from doing missions), while most Weapons Blue Prints can be gotten from the market also by credits.

Warframe will feel weird at first, but if you dont give up you will end up getting used to it, just remember to enjoy your time.

2 minutes ago, -AxHx-Vile said:

How to set it up? Whatever works for your system specs...or do you mean something else?

As for what to do, Check the tutorials (console on the left side of the front of your ship), clear the starchart, complete the quests. And set your own goals by browsing the wiki looking for things you want and how to get them.

Useful links to save (for later):

Tracker for alerts, invasions, Baro and more
Warframe Wiki (Vaulted Relics) (Vaulted Primes)
Warframe Market (to check for prices – doesn’t include rivens)
Riven Market (best website for trading rivens)
Warframe Trader (other website for trading rivens)
Warframe Builder (website with builds for all warframes and weapons)
Warframe Official Drop Tables

Thanks I was asking like can u use controller on pc version and is it possible low end pc run game  but ty for help 

2 minutes ago, (PS4)d_HopeCraft_b said:

Well im a PS4 player so i will help has much has i can trough here, about your setting up your PC, in the Warframe download page it shows the requisites that the game has, has for the game, this is a GRIND game, this game requires some of your time, whit it being 100% free, all items are available to be crafted on the game, but searching for the resources might take some time, simply play the game, do the missions, unlock quests and give different weapons and warframe a try.

Most Warframes can be gotten from defeating bosses over and over, whit their Blue Prints being on the Market for credits (you gain credits from doing missions), while most Weapons Blue Prints can be gotten from the market also by credits.

Warframe will feel weird at first, but if you dont give up you will end up getting used to it, just remember to enjoy your time.

And I started on ps4 as well but I just figured it was more to pc aspect of game why asked questions bout it

1 minute ago, magekyosharigan said:

Thanks I was asking like can u use controller on pc version and is it possible low end pc run game  but ty for help 

Yes, you can use a controller on the PC version of the game if im not mistaken, they usually use a controller wen doing their DeveloperLiveStreams to show us whats new.

3 minutes ago, magekyosharigan said:

Yes you absolutely can use a controller.
Warframe doesn't have high requirements, it will run on low end systems.
If you're in doubt if you can run it, check out https://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri

On 2018-11-28 at 8:00 AM, magekyosharigan said:

My low end pc runs fine until you hit Plains of Eildion. I can do a run before I need to reboot my computer. Fortuna, however finally drove a stake through my laptop. Once I got to the Kill 20 on the starter mission my Laptop just died. So now I'm looking at getting a new desktop. In the mean time vanilla Warframe still runs fine. Just can't touch the new content

I play Warframe on a laptop, integrated intel gpu + i3 (need to upgrade lol).

I use an xbox one controller(most of the time) along with my mouse and keyboard of course.

I have all my graphic settings at the lowest possible setting, so I can play the game. I have problems loading into Fortuna, and sometimes other places but that is about it.

Make sure to turn off Windows Defender(you shouldn't have more than one antivirus if any), and keep an eye on your processes through Task Manager from time to time. Windows update, superfetch, and similar processes will hinder your gameplay. Make sure to keep background processes to a minimum, so like don't have youtube, spotify, 20 tabs on google open while you're playing Warframe.

(Don't forget to turn said processes/services if you need them)

Edited by GrayFrequency
Spelling