Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heat sword build

(PSN)Jasterpl

Question

I was doing some random testing with my weapons when i noticed something, Heat Sword has the best status chance of all single swords at 20%, then i used condition overload and dealt a finisher with 70k dmg, then i saw this weapon has potential.

So, the build is Primed Pressure point, 3 60% status/elemental dmg mods, Condition Overload, Shocking Touch and Primed Fury, i have a riven for it but i might need to forma it a bit to use it.

The Riven is my final roll: +108% heat +120% Finisher damage and +60% attack speed, im thinking that Attack speed would really benefit from using Crimson Dervish as it has an automatic finisher at the end of a combo(the hold block one), so delivering the combo faster would be more useful for the weapon, as the weapon itself only has 0.917 attack speed and the finisher dmg will devastate everything.

What do you guys have to say about it?

Edited by (PS4)Jasterpl
Got a better riven

2 answers to this question

Wiki says : "The last swing of Iron Phoenix's "Taking Flight" combo will trigger the weapon's slam attack and, thus, proc Heat b.png Heat against all enemies in range".

Yoy may wanna try that stance too.

Nothing more to say about your mods. The rest matter is, find a suitable WF for it, Excalibur, or Valkyr, or Ember for heat dmg buff.

Edited by Diangelius

8 minutes ago, Diangelius said:

Wiki says : "The last swing of Iron Phoenix's "Taking Flight" combo will trigger the weapon's slam attack and, thus, proc Heat b.png Heat against all enemies in range".

Yoy may wanna try that stance too.

Not really useful as Crimson dervish has a build in finisher as i said and Iron phoenix needs an extra forma due to the stance polarity being different