Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Twitch prime items going to wrong account

(NSW)JohnnyENZ

So I tried to get my Twich prime items on Switch. It said Trinity and the weapons were successful but when I logged in only Trinity was there. 

A couple of days later I logged into my PS4 account and the weapons were there even though I'd redeemed them on my Switch. 

I logged a ticket and they said because I'd redeemed the items and received them they couldn't do anything.

Has anyone managed to get this fixed before? It's annoying because it was caused by the items not getting added in the first place. I have even touched them in my PS inventory. 

I still haven’t gotten the drops that I was supposed to get from watching the Dev stream.

I unlinked it from my PS4 account long before I even created my Switch account, and I linked it to my Nintendo account with plenty of time to spare before the stream started.

I think this bug is really on Twitch’s end. Maybe they didn’t anticipate people would be “Switching” consoles.

(Lame joke is lame, sorry.)

It has been mentioned previously that only the first account linked is eligible for the rewards. So it could just be an issue with that.

• No I do not know why this would be a logical choice. But that is what DE said a while back. No idea where it stands now, I gave up on getting any value out of Twitch drops a long time ago.

4 minutes ago, krc473 said:

It has been mentioned previously that only the first account linked is eligible for the rewards. So it could just be an issue with that.

• No I do not know why this would be a logical choice. But that is what DE said a while back. No idea where it stands now, I gave up on getting any value out of Twitch drops a long time ago.

Well, I personally only have one account linked right now.

But yeah. Guess he should’ve unlinked his PS4 account before redeeming it.

Kinda sucks customer support won’t help him. Like, honestly, did they not anticipate this being an issue and come up with ways to resolve it beforehand? Or do they just not care?

Well I actually always thought it was “the first account you use to log into the game after redeeming from Twitch” gets those rewards. 

Before the NSW version was out, I had my PC, PS4 and Xbox One Warframe accounts all linked to my Twitch account. My PC account was obviously the first I ever linked. 

By what you say, I should always get the rewards on my PC account; but when I redeemed Trinity Prime from Twitch and then logged into my Xbox One Warframe game, they were there. Non on my PC account, not on my PS4 account. 

I would assume that now I’ll just get them on my NSW if that’s the first account I log into the game with after getting prizes from Twitch, with no need to unlink the other 3.

But seemingly there are issues, so to play on the safe side, I’ll just go and unlink the others 😁😁