Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Primary Focus School: Focus 2.0 Change or Bug?

Kevyne_Kicklighter

Question

Returning player from 2016.

When I returned to the game a couple days ago, because of the Amazon Twitch offer, upon entry I was FORCED to pick a primary focus school. Forced because I couldn't exit out of the screen and do ANYTHING else due to it blocking my view. BUT I had no idea WHAT primary school I was working on then. Not knowing this I picked whatever to just get back into the game and remove the screen from blocking my view.

Here's the problem now.

I have 337k worth of focus in Zenrurik. But my primary school is NOW Unaruk.

Every school is locked out, period now. Like I never did the quest to open them, either.

BUT that Zenurik focus rep is sitting there with 337k. The Greater Zenurik lens I upgraded to a Eidolon, too (have 2 Greater Zenurik lens).

I opened a ticket on this and the automatic reply I got was they generally don't restore forcus. But it's not focus I need restored (it's there!), it's my original primary focus school.

Focus 2.0 apparently reset my primary school but not it's focus, and forced a change that a returning player would not remember in almost 2 years.

HOW do I resolve this with DE?

vor 4 Stunden schrieb Kevyne_Kicklighter:

Get it yet???

If you don't bought the Amazon prime account because of the offer there is also no fraud - you didn't lose money because of the offer - you had the account anyway.

While I can understand that you are angry, I don't feel the need to talk to somebody who talks to me in such an unfriendly way. I play warframe to have fun. And I enjoy helping people in the forum because with MR24 and no need to level every weapon I'm a little stuck in knowing what to do next. I can also understand you're mad, but hearing "Get it yet???" after offering my help twice makes you a person I don't want to deal with. Not because of your disability which makes me feel bad for you but because of the rude way you're talking to me. 

So I'm out - feel free to do whatever you want. 

1 hour ago, Nacond said:

If you don't bought the Amazon prime account because of the offer there is also no fraud - you didn't lose money because of the offer - you had the account anyway.

While I can understand that you are angry, I don't feel the need to talk to somebody who talks to me in such an unfriendly way. I play warframe to have fun. And I enjoy helping people in the forum because with MR24 and no need to level every weapon I'm a little stuck in knowing what to do next. I can also understand you're mad, but hearing "Get it yet???" after offering my help twice makes you a person I don't want to deal with. Not because of your disability which makes me feel bad for you but because of the rude way you're talking to me. 

So I'm out - feel free to do whatever you want. 

Huh? I've have had Amazon Prime since 2008. Twitch is newer. I only use Twitch to download WoW mods since they/Amazon bought out Curse. But since Amazon linked Prime with Twitch I checked it's Prime offering and saw the Warframe offers. BUT, Twitch Prime is an additional feature that costs $12.99/mon on top of Amazon Prime costs.

Mastery locked gear is a TERRIBLE offer, even for established players.

BTW, if you don't like my tone, then don't reply. It's that simple. This is Players HELPING Players, as DE isn't. Helping is actually pointing out Focus 2.0 changes changed the requirements and adding a link to the changes in question, for example. Not some cryptic answer of whatever quest requirements that DIDN'T exist in 2016. That wasn't helpful.

THE problem is tracking down the requirements, as the breadcrumbs before doesn't exist DUE TO the Focus 2.0 changes. The schools were locked BY the Focus 2.0 changes, despite it was open in 2016 to work on without finishing TWW. The Quills rep didn't exist then, as they came with the 22.0 The Plains of Eidolon patch in October 2017.