Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Captura the Battle Contest [Winners Announced!]

[DE]Helen

Pls sculp me a Figure of my Frost 😄

Tryied my best to get some nice camera movements. Have seen some nice entrys so far.

Sadly my mouse keeps getting bugged while in "advanced Camera mode". I can't use my mouse then and the curser keeps moving to the corner all the time. I had to cancel my whole captura video making 3 times (like 2 hours) before i could finish without getting my mouse bugged again. In the end i could not finish the last work i wanted to try out because it drove me to insanity that i always had to close my unfinished product. Maybe someone had the same probleme and found a solution worth sharing.

Garuda's Bloody Mess captura scene: Garuda covered in blood at "death's gate" regaining health from 3 blood altars while sacrificing that health to gain energy with her bloodletting ability. Nox looks on to the scene warily from a distance.

Dropped a few Pox pods with a "bloody" energy color to add a little extra blood mist to the scene. Particularly happy with the way the lighting turned out with the mirror like shimmering on her talons and prisma uru syandana. 

Edited by FrameItOut
Fixed video link and added better description