[DE]Helen

Captura the Battle Contest [Winners Announced!]

I  have one question, how are Switch players able to do this when video capture isn't allowed? It's a tad elaborate and dare I say expensive to hook a switch into a computer to video capture.

On 2018-12-01 at 9:19 AM, Dalilon13 said:

The rules do not specify anything about the imposition of music on the video. I’m not being disqualified because there is music in the video?

You added music that was outside of captura, it clearly states ONLY CAPTURA. Read man stop trying to get around it.

How would one participate with this event through the Nintendo Switch? The Switch's native Video Capture is disabled in-game (for performance I imagine) and capture via additional hardware is prohibitively expensive. Would recording the captura via camera on screen 2005 Let's Play style suffice?

Ahhh help a evil band of tenno has taken over the teralyst, a mini war has broken out on my ship, luckily their are a few tenno left to help save my ship, but will they be enough?? ( this is just a playful video, i know this video doesnt apply to the rules of the contest)

• Upvote 1