Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Huge Issue Trying To Join Void Runs.

urzusix

I can't seem to join any void missions. I accept the invite and it just says please wait for a while. Then it finally says "session unavailable" 9/10 times. my ping limit is set to none. either it is a bug or my png is to high to join other peoples void runs but i have little issue joining normal random parties. Please help.

The host's game you are trying to join has a strict NAT. It's not necessarily your fault. Unless you can convince them to port-foward their network to allow all Warframe connections, you can't do anything about it.

Not always the case, DE has some fairly drastic problems with their netcode and despite constant attempts to improve it, it still "sucks the bobby" as my Scottish friend would say.

Although I'm not sure if he means it as a good thing or a bad one, in this case it's most definately a bad one.

I can't seem to join any void missions. I accept the invite and it just says please wait for a while. Then it finally says "session unavailable" 9/10 times. my ping limit is set to none. either it is a bug or my png is to high to join other peoples void runs but i have little issue joining normal random parties. Please help.

Sometimes it helps to have the host and yourself on each others' friend list.

See thread for further details: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/100846-failed-to-join-session-because-session-is-full-quick-fix-thread/?p=1152108

Edited by M4g1kz