Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orb Valilis Conservation and Oxylus bugs

Dawn_Felstar

Equipping the Oxylus with the Scan Lifeforms precept mod will cause all Conservation start locations to become Pobbers

Below are screenshots of the map with various conservation tools equipped

Tranq rifle equipped

Pobber lure equipped

Any other lure equipped

Upon testing all locations I found that every single location were Pobbers, meaning that this isn't just a visual bug

While testing each location I found another bug, If you start another Conservation it will cause the old one to disappear as you leave the area.
This means that you can eventually clear the entire map as when the Conservation location is cleared it doesn't spawn a new location.

Starting the first location

Location on map

Starting the second location

Location on map

Returning to the first location

Returning to the second location

Finding the second location empty upon returning leads me to believe that just simply leaving the area of the location will cause it to despawn.

[Edit 1]
Upon attempting to do my daily hunting I have observed that a bug that I had found a while ago still remains in the game.

If you join a mission with other players and then proceed to leave the squad any future conservations locations will fail to start properly
no footprints will spawn and no objective area will spawn. Leaving the mission and starting a new instance seems to be the only way to fix this.

Gif of the location failing to start

Version Affected: Warframe 24.1.2.1

Edited by Dawn_Felstar