The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Design Council

SunsetRain

Question

I'm a Master Founder, yet i cannot post in the design council. Is this a bug?

Question Answered 
Can reply, just cant post a topic.

In other words, Don't buy founder, its a rip off.

Thanks WarFrame, for being so specific when louring us into purchases.

Edited by SputnikSkull

6 answers to this question

No, it's not for us to post in, it's for us to vote on DE's polls in and replying to specific questions with answers formatted as specified.

I'm not a fan of that setup, they're asking what we want from a couple options, they don't actually take ideas/suggestions from us in there.

I've suggested in the past a reddit style section of the site where founders can up/down vote suggestions and DE could yay/nay the ones that float to the top.

No, it's not for us to post in, it's for us to vote on DE's polls in and replying to specific questions with answers formatted as specified.

I'm not a fan of that setup, they're asking what we want from a couple options, they don't actually take ideas/suggestions from us in there.

I've suggested in the past a reddit style section of the site where founders can up/down vote suggestions and DE could yay/nay the ones that float to the top.

I agree on this.. They should mention this to people before they buy master founder just for design council. I feel like i was ripped off.

hahahahaaha.

oh god :)

well... that was fast of you.

second it is hardly rip off, because you get a decent discount on platinum.

and funny part: do you really think DE will allow you plague them with your ideas? jeez :)

p.s. and most important thing: polls there do not have "against all" option. so that means whatever content we allowed to vote for will pass one way or another. so at best you can choose lesser evil. so much for democracy huh?:)

Edited by Althix

I'm a Master Founder, yet i cannot post in the design council. Is this a bug?

Question Answered 

Can reply, just cant post a topic.

In other words, Don't buy founder, its a rip off.

Thanks WarFrame, for being so specific when louring us into purchases.

Read your replies. Then edit your comment on DE being a rip off because they aren't ripping you off. Being able to vote and look at things early in the forums to voice opinion is great. Even talking about ideas in the DC chat is good.