Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just a few Garuda comments

Schmerdvana

• They new hovering when casting 1 or 4. It displaces/jumps Garuda upwards (while hovering), it's very uncomfortable when aiming since it's confusing where it was aimed after the jump. (I think it hits the crosshair before the jump, but when the dread heart was thrown, it is not on the crosshair, after the jump.)
  • I am accidentally deactivating her 2 when aiming at an enemy aligned behind the current altar (not close but within range). I think it should at least be it deactivates some other way, like when the key is held, or when a 4th altar is casted. Also, terrible players leave their altar on defense missions, and its slowing the waves. (The same can be said on Nyx's mind control and Titania's Lantern.)

or maybe im just terrible with her.

56 minutes ago, Schmerdvana said:
  • I am accidentally deactivating her 2 when aiming at an enemy aligned behind the current altar (not close but within range). I think it should at least be it deactivates some other way, like when the key is held, or when a 4th altar is casted. Also, terrible players leave their altar on defense missions, and its slowing the waves. (The same can be said on Nyx's mind control and Titania's Lantern.)

I always try deactivating my 2 when i’m playing in a Defense at low levels or not and i do tend to do this mistake when i try to build up multiple Alters quickly.

Edited by GPrime96