Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Titania Insectdroid Helm

sephire25

Hey guys, I've decided to try out joining the tennogen team and was wondering what you guys think so far. It is still a WIP, and I'm still working out what to do with with the giant eye like things on the helm. I'll also be adding antenna. I dunno if it looks warframe enough, any helpful tips and critiques are welcome.

tit_preview_by_sephire25-dctjj6x.png

Edited by sephire25

This one looks quite interesting.  I don't know if it's in your plans but I think some more pronounced mandibles would really drive the insect theme home.  I like hearing that antenna are coming down the line.  I think an insectoid twist on Titania is a really cool idea.

Looking forward to seeing how this goes regardless.

Also since Vespa is already taken, I would suggest something like Isoptera helmet.  (Isoptera is the scientific term for Termites, alot of people don't know this but some Termites can in fact fly *scary*)  Considering how her gun "devours" enemies, I think this would be a fitting name - but alas this is just a suggestion.  I would have suggested Locust but Ash stole that one for one of his helmets.  

Regardless I will be eagerly following this one.  

Edited by (PS4)lagrue

On 2018-12-07 at 9:31 AM, (PS4)lagrue said:

This one looks quite interesting.  I don't know if it's in your plans but I think some more pronounced mandibles would really drive the insect theme home.  I like hearing that antenna are coming down the line.  I think an insectoid twist on Titania is a really cool idea.

Looking forward to seeing how this goes regardless.

Also since Vespa is already taken, I would suggest something like Isoptera helmet.  (Isoptera is the scientific term for Termites, alot of people don't know this but some Termites can in fact fly *scary*)  I would have suggested Locust but Ash stole that one for one of his helmets.  

Regardless I will be eagerly following this one.  

I'm glad you like the progress so far! At first the mandibles did stand out more but I didn't like the way they looked so I ended up making it a bit more of a subtle thing.  I might look it over and try to find a middle ground. I'm also still figuring out how I want the antenna but I definitely want to add them in. I might make varients and see which people like best.

I'm thinking of making "Insectdroid" into a series of tennogen helms where I turn some warframes into bugs (thinking scarab beetle for Rhino rn) so I think for now I'll just call it Titania Insectdroid Helmet.