Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Genbu - The Black Tortoise

Leidiriv

Genbu Health: 100 (300)

Shields: 300 (900)

Armor: 50

Energy: 200

Passive: Tortoise Shell

25% of all damage done to overshields granted by Genbu is converted to energy.

1: Blessed Tides

Energy Cost: 25

Unleash a tide in a cone, dealing 200 Magnetic damage plus 100% of Genbu’s current shields while dragging enemies for 2 seconds before knocking them back 5 meters. Converts 50% of damage dealt into overshields spread among all allied warframes within 20 meters.

2: Water Spout

Energy Cost: 50

Summon a pillar of water that knocks up all enemies in a target location of 5-meter diameter. Deals 250 Magnetic damage with 100% status chance. The water pillar continues to suck up enemies in melee range and knocking them upwards constantly for the next 4 seconds.

3: Cold Snap

Energy Cost: 60

Genbu snaps its fingers and freezes any water he has unleashed. Blessed Tides and Water Spouts instantly deal 300 Cold damage to any enemies in contact and freezes them for 5 seconds, applying a forced Cold proc.

4: Hurricane Energy Cost: 120 Genbu consumes all his overshields and summons a wide hurricane that travels across the battlefield. It deals 200% of the spent overshields per second as a mix of Magnetic, Cold and Impact damage. Enemies are dragged along and moved slowly around the eye of the storm. Converts 50% of damage dealt into overshields spread among all allied warframes.

Edited by Leidiriv
Format/font size

1 minute ago, HugintheCrow said:

Small suggestion: Don't hold yourself back, just make that font so big it will be a single letter per page.

My bad, format got screwed up on mobile because I copied it from my notepad app. I'll fix it.

I like it and i dont like it. Its two of my favorite abilities put in one which is ice and water, however i dont really like the abilities and idk if DE would consider making a warframe that has the same theme as current warframes.

Ive seen quite a few lava warframes tho, and it should fit your warframe real good so id say make it into a lava themed warframe.

2 hours ago, (PS4)Ghost--00-- said:

I like it and i dont like it. Its two of my favorite abilities put in one which is ice and water, however i dont really like the abilities and idk if DE would consider making a warframe that has the same theme as current warframes.

Ive seen quite a few lava warframes tho, and it should fit your warframe real good so id say make it into a lava themed warframe.

Thanks for the feedback! Genbu represents the element of water and the season of winter in Japanese folklore though, so I built it around that.