Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arbitrations and Nidus

Etzu

Hello there.

As the title says, I wanna speak abit about Nidus in the Arbitrations.

First of all I really enjoy Arbitrations and also playing Nidus there, but I feel like his undying capacity is abit OP in arbitrations. Other "undying" frames abilities requires to use a minimum of brain power while nidus just requieres to press 2, then 1, and repeate until stacks reach maximum. Sometime pressing 3 and 4, but mainly it's too easy to me to build stacks in arbitrations, especially in Survival variants.

If I'm right, the code already exist to alter the number of stack consumed to proc undying on fatal damage, the Wiki says that in PvE mode it burns 15 stacks while on PvP it says it burns 1 stack. So if the wiki is right about that point, maybe increase abit the stack amount consumption to stay alive during arbitrations (also maybe do it during sanctuary) could turn the "godness" of nidus down to the balance without nerfing it that much.

3 hours ago, (PS4)teacup775 said:

Don’t build stacks or burn them if you want the challenge.

Well I build stacks to increase my damage. I don't mean it's not challenging, I just feel it's not balanced compared to others frames that have undying abilities.

Or just don't use Nidus. I like using him there. Why? Because it's mind-numbingly boring and not worth staying double the length of a normal mission for. I use him to get in, and get out, and forget about it til another day.

You don't need suggest nerfs just because you think he is OP. Don't use him. It's that simple. Are you irritated someone else isn't dying? Play solo. Don't try kill a frame 'cause you want to stand somewhere nearly dying to bullet sponges for an hour for no actual reason. :facepalm: