Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I seem to no longer be able to find my lost weapon the ghurka masters make me drop

(PSN)Alzekiah1

How do you get from "Dhrak" to "Ghurka"? Ghurka are Indian infantry soldiers. Or bags.

It is strange that your weapon should just disappear. My best guess is that there might be an error in the map geometry and your stolen weapon disappears in a fold in space and time. If that is the case, I suggest you take a screenshot of where this happened and post it to the forum.

4 hours ago, Dhrekr said:

How do you get from "Dhrak" to "Ghurka"? Ghurka are Indian infantry soldiers. Or bags.

It is strange that your weapon should just disappear. My best guess is that there might be an error in the map geometry and your stolen weapon disappears in a fold in space and time. If that is the case, I suggest you take a screenshot of where this happened and post it to the forum.

It doesn't matter where it happens each time it was in different places and different maps, only thing in common is that they are all Grineer maps and yeah it's the Dhrak that does it.Also I had it happen at different times in the missions too, I even ended up only having my melee weapon left. They are okay after the mission and in the armoury, you just loose them for the remainder of that mission and you don't even get a marker like usual.

1 minute ago, (PS4)XyonicS said:

you just loose them for the remainder of that mission and you don't even get a marker like usual.

Take a screenshot each time it happens, build yourself a small collection, and post them in here.

I mean, just saying "they disappear" doesn't really help DE much in finding the source of the problem. The more details you give them, the better of an idea they can have of what's the cause and what's the solution. Maybe they'll immediately spot something obvious.

I'm not saying you have to. But the easier it is for DE to find the problem, the easier it is for them to fix it 😉

Thats the thing, you go to any grineer  tileset and they take your weapon like normal and it just vanishes. So it is all normal except when it happens instead of having the weapon show up on the floor like normal there is nothing, no weapon or the marker that shows where the weapon is. It's random and most of the time you don't even realise it's gone until you try to select it.

It's one of those "there is noting to show" type bugs. what do you screen grab? Every thing looks normal except you just can't select the weapon in the mission anymore.

Edited by (PS4)XyonicS

This , in my honest opinion, is a really major bug and i'm surprised that it hasn't been fixed yet, especially when you go into a mission without a melee weapon and they can leave you completely helpless with no weapons and having to rely entirely on powers or your operator. I really hope they look into fixing this bug soon.

On 2018-12-11 at 2:17 PM, Dhrekr said:

There have been a lot of posts about players experiencing this.