Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Enemies never spawning at all, capturing areas doesn’t work never ending obj

(XBOX)Codename D3VL

Okay to get more In depth with my issue, all day I’ve been going to Fortuna and accepting a bounty right? Okay so I get that finished, I go to those locations that can be captured so you can keep nailing bounties without having to go back the hub etc. Anyways im doing the obj, and 0 enemies spawn during that mini defense obj. And I mean 0. The timer will hit zero, and never end. When I came across this I thought okay just leave that obj have it fail and then just go back to redo. Only problem is even after okay I abandon it the health bar for said defense target is still on my screen and no matter where I go enemies are despawning or just not spawning at all. It’s real great for mining and fishing but so great because it feels like I’m all alone in the world. Also the mining targets Idk what to can them but at least 70% of the ones I find half those targets are under the ground so I can’t get to them. I can get one point but that’s that. I haven’t tried fishing or hunting yet but I hope those work better. Anyways I have no idea where this problem is coming from. Could it be my Xbox being stupid because I am upgrading to the Xbox one X at the end of December. 

38 minutes ago, (XB1)Codename D3VL said:

Okay to get more In depth with my issue, all day I’ve been going to Fortuna and accepting a bounty right? Okay so I get that finished, I go to those locations that can be captured so you can keep nailing bounties without having to go back the hub etc. Anyways im doing the obj, and 0 enemies spawn during that mini defense obj. And I mean 0. The timer will hit zero, and never end. When I came across this I thought okay just leave that obj have it fail and then just go back to redo. Only problem is even after okay I abandon it the health bar for said defense target is still on my screen and no matter where I go enemies are despawning or just not spawning at all. It’s real great for mining and fishing but so great because it feels like I’m all alone in the world. Also the mining targets Idk what to can them but at least 70% of the ones I find half those targets are under the ground so I can’t get to them. I can get one point but that’s that. I haven’t tried fishing or hunting yet but I hope those work better. Anyways I have no idea where this problem is coming from. Could it be my Xbox being stupid because I am upgrading to the Xbox one X at the end of December. 

Same problem.Enemies just don;t show up. 

Just did a bounty in the range of level 10-30 and I spent 39 minutes guarding an extractor with no battery spawning at all. I just gave up defending it and failed the bounty. I got tired of defending something so endless. Sure endless exp farming but I wanted to nail like 3-7 bounties tonight and instead I did one bounty that didn’t even let me complete it. 

I love this update but damn this is dumb. Like I thought thered be a patch today to fix one of the issues. I like Orb Vallis more than plains. 

I like doing a couple bounties at a time then do some mining etc. 

1 hour ago, (XB1)Skullstachio said:

I can confirm a similar instance.

I collect 1000 credits solo to spook the corpus target, except the target doesn’t spawn even though the bonus challenge was done, timer runs out, bounty still there regardless.

exactly this. every. single. time. other problems too, but many of them i can work around to some degree. this one is purely broken. ive specifically been trying to do the bounties that end in this mission to scan the targets and the hyenas they can spawn, but the target fails to spawn. from my observations today, i havent seen one single instance of enemies getting beamed down in the blue light while running bounties. this was happening a day or two ago, and these missions were working a day or two ago. not sure what broke the bounties in the last day or two but something most certainly did.

Edited by (XB1)ashes of suvius

If it’s not one thing it’s another. I actually just rage quit in warframe. My very first time in this game. Both times, separate bounties, find 4 bodies. I enter the area and instant bounty failure. Also did the case bounty and low level tier quest but super difficult enemies and like over abundance of them lol like they kept spawning like within seconds. I got overwhelmed by level 10 making me perma locked knocked down lol 

3 hours ago, (XB1)Sergent Fire66 said:

Just wanted to add another voice, today (december 17th) is the first time that when doing the assassination bounty after i get the credits the target never spawns, then the bounty just sits there on screen forever after the timer ends and all i can do is leave and come back and start a different bounty.

I haven’t personally come across that yet. That seems to be the only one bounty that doesn’t bug out in some way. But that could change. I played with my friend and like the game went fine and I was like wtf. Like she did an extractor mission and it went fine.