Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Things we want to make for Tennogen

Max_AKC

I’d like to see some glyphs, sigils and emblems that are tenno made. I am curious what the community could come up with to add just a little something to your frames.

Making armor would also be nice and operator clothing though I want to say they were talking about maybe making operator clothing a tennogen thing in the future but there were some things to patch threw first.

Making pet skins could also be nifty, or armor for pets/moa. Though I don’t see that happening any time soon.

• Like 1

I could definitely see Sentinel skins becoming a thing, depending on how they exactly handle it though. The only problem I see there is the accessory limbs that are always seen on them, so hopefully they could do some sort of 'Sentinel model redux', where they include a base model or skeleton of how the Sentinel is supposed to be structured. This way the skins won't be so limited and still allow for a large amount of creativity, while also making sure its easy to recognize the original Sentinel without having to worry about conflicting designs or animation issues too much. 

Now personally, I wish that there were more Primary weapon skins, like for the Corinth. It's kind of weird considering how the Gorgon has TennoGen skins in the workshop, yet none of them were ever accepted. 

• 2 weeks later...