Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gift Me / Gift You

Jakomaru

Question

I am here to propose a most generous and reasonable offer that will be beneficial for everyone. I would like everyone to gift me things. It is preferable if you view my wishlist before gifting, but not necessary. Thank you very much.

The act of gifting me things will increase the donations to the red cross. Also gifting will boost the gift o meter and will result in the rewarding of all players. Let us indulge in the beautiful christmas spirit, and begin the gift me process. In advance, a sincere please, thank you, and you are welcome.

Edited by Jakomaru

3 answers to this question

19 minutes ago, Jakomaru said:

I am here to propose a most generous and reasonable offer that will be beneficial for everyone. I would like everyone to gift me things. It is preferable if you view my wishlist before gifting, but not necessary. Thank you very much.

The act of gifting me things will increase the donations to the red cross. Also gifting will boost the gift o meter and will result in the rewarding of all players. Let us indulge in the beautiful christmas spirit, and begin the gift me process. In advance, a sincere please, thank you, and you are welcome.

I'll shall see what i can do for you :thumbup::satisfied:

But sure gonna see your wishlist before sending gifts :tongue: