Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Get Rid Of This Effect Please!

K0ZURE

Now that we have fix the vauban vortex effecting other players, can we get rid of the speed effects of volts?

Or at least make it so that it only effects the user.

It's dizzying, I've just played a xini defense with this dumb S#&$ who keeps spamming speed even when we're just standing still guarding the pod.

I asked him nicely to ease up on the speed use but he just ignored me telling me that the skill add attack speed. So i was typing and trying to explain to him that it only add speed to melee attack when he got overrun and died. He got so &!$$ed thinking that i let him died.

I guess the other 2 players was just as &!$$ed off as me, lol.

Man forums will find anything to complain about wont they? Anyway I don't have a problem with this another way would be just playing with friends only or DE can make a new affect which would be wasting some time when they can be focusing on other stuff.

Man forums will find anything to complain about wont they? Anyway I don't have a problem with this another way would be just playing with friends only or DE can make a new affect which would be wasting some time when they can be focusing on other stuff.

The last i checked this is the gameplay feedback section, we can discuss anything that effect the gameplay here. 

Now stop being a fanboy and start using your brain for a change.

Just because you don't have a problem with the pov effect, doesn't mean that other people feel the same way as you.

"DE can make a new affect which would be wasting some time when they can be focusing on other stuff."

You mean like designing the highly anticipated, fashion statement scarves?

Edited by K0ZURE

The last i checked this is the gameplay feedback section, we can discuss anything that effect the gameplay here. 

Now stop being a fanboy and start using your brain for a change.

Just because you don't have a problem with the pov effect, doesn't mean that other people feel the same way as you.

"DE can make a new affect which would be wasting some time when they can be focusing on other stuff."

You mean like designing the highly anticipated, fashion statement scarves?

I rather not use my brain if I cant state my opinion on things. 

I love the fisheye effect it gives. My friends hated it the first time I used it, so I let up for a while until we began to speed rush some missions. They dealt with it and eventually tolerated it. Now they love it.

I'm not going to tell people to ease up and get used to it though. I understand it is disorienting and people will just never tolerate it. The easiest option would be to remove it, and that is an option I would not complain about, although loving the extra FoV is gives.

The -ideal- solution would be to add an effects option so we have the option to tone it down, but if that's too much of a hassle #1 is fine for me.

Take all of my +1's. FINALLY people start complaining. I mean, I'm sure others have been complaining, but do you know how much I *@##$ed about this when we got the Volt update, then people just ignored me as if it wasn't an issue?

PLEASE, remove the effects for teammates completely. More than anything, it's a HUGE boner kill to be having fun unloading, then becoming dizzy due to the effects of Volt's speed.

Now that we have fix the vauban vortex effecting other players, can we get rid of the speed effects of volts?

Or at least make it so that it only effects the user.

It's dizzying, I've just played a xini defense with this dumb S#&$ who keeps spamming speed even when we're just standing still guarding the pod.

Nope. probably you should ask increase the cool down instead to reduce the spamming.

Edited by ChaoticEdge

Take all of my +1's. FINALLY people start complaining. I mean, I'm sure others have been complaining, but do you know how much I *@##$ed about this when we got the Volt update, then people just ignored me as if it wasn't an issue?

PLEASE, remove the effects for teammates completely. More than anything, it's a HUGE boner kill to be having fun unloading, then becoming dizzy due to the effects of Volt's speed.

Thanks, looks like we're in the same boat. I'd take vauban's vortex effect over volts pov effect anyday.