Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrows/Kavats

(XBOX)UltraMagnus5000

Companions should be able to have their collar modded like a weapon. I want this happen because I always don't have enough space for my kubrow builds for damage and durability or support. Mods that should be on the collar are shock collar, venom teeth, flame gland, frost jaw, bite, maul, hunter synergy, mecha overdrive, hunter recovery,  shelter, and animal instinct. The collar can be used for damage and support. While when you mod your companion the mods that will be used on them are their signature 2 mods, link shield, link armor, link health, hastened deflection, loyal companion, medi pet kit, hunter command, fetch, scavenge, mecha recharge, and pack leader.

What I would like to see is the companions get their equivalent of a sentinel weapon section so the damage mods could go there. Call it Fang and claw or something like that. Then that is where Bite, Maul, and all the other weapon type mods would go. Then the "body" section would be where the link mods and special utility mods like Fetch would go. Could make the damage section similar to warframe exalted weapons so it is not something that can be traded between pets. Yes it means yet more forma to fully kit out a pet but at least they would be able to more easily make use of things like the new status mods from Orb Vallis. It just feels like the animal companions just have a serious mod slot disadvantage compared to their robotic counterparts.