Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Solaris standing bug?

(PSN)Ashagin

So when I go into my profile to check my standings caps it says Solaris United 0 of 25k.  Then it says my Vox Solaris standing is capped.  So far I'm rank 2 in United and cant even farm anymore standing for the day but haven't even leveled Vox solaris once.  Still says 0 of 5000.  So I'm thinking DE either got them reversed or just a big.  Is anyone else having the same issue.  It's nothing big just a UI error but I wanted to know if it's a bug on my end or just a general mistake by DE.

Are you getting the factions mixed up? Solaris United and Vox Solaris are separate factions that gain standing independently from each other and with different means. You get Solaris U standing from Bounties, etc while you only get Vox Solaris standing from trading Toroids to Little Duck.

23 minutes ago, RX-3DR said:

Are you getting the factions mixed up? Solaris United and Vox Solaris are separate factions that gain standing independently from each other and with different means. You get Solaris U standing from Bounties, etc while you only get Vox Solaris standing from trading Toroids to Little Duck.

I understand.  That's the problem in my profile info it says Vox is maxed 25k of 25k with 0 of 5000 towards first rank (yes Vox). Yet I've farmed United standing with bounties and fishing/mining.  Yet United in my profile says 0 of 25k which is why I asked if anyone else noticed this.  If it's a bug on my end or not.

• 3 weeks later...

the daily caps havent refreshed for me in 4 days now and i havent spent any of my standing because i am trying to rank up that way i can get the supply bps i need to build the new warframe you get from fortuna. i have been stuck at 35,475/44,000 now the whole time.

Edited by (PS4)joshstevens2011