Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing Update concept/request

(PSN)Dragulish

So I think at this point it's safe to say (for now) we won't need a warframe that can fly (keep in mind I am referring to flying in this context as titania or zephyr where as characters such as wukong who can float are still a welcome addition in this tenno's mind) because for open world maps of you are the owner of an archwing you now have a 5th ability called gear hot key 1 and boom you have wings now which I love and will continue to love so much in fact that I had an idea, we should further bridge the gap between warframe and archwing. 

Archwing deserves tenogen and deluxe or "Hide" option:

the community and dev team has created such amazing and jaw dropping designs for warframes that I think it's worth noting that the things attaching to us sometimes has a visual clash with them that I wish was more open to fashion framing on their own right with unique skins and effects, to even further this idea I want themy to have a customization screen somewhat like weapons in that we can even choose to hide them all together allowing our already winglike syandanas to stand out and have use to their features that activate upon bullet jump or wing glides. 

Archwing concept "ikoros": 

The exo archwing, ikoros would be built in the tenno lab and rather than the usual slew of abilities that archwings are given this archwing has no abilities 

This archwing is a utility vehicle that simply allows its user to use their warframe abilities while providing better base defences and movement speed.

Another idea is that the archwing can have some minor abilities making the first one a cycle of the warframes abilities to use when pressing but I am unsure if this would be overpowered or not, archwing is not aim glide so this would not open for aviator mod build replacements you are still simply in an archwing with the added ability to use your warframe as effectively as you would from the ground,  unlike other archwings this will only work for open world locations such as Venus and earth unless there comes a decision to allow archwings on regular maps with slower speed and maneuverability, ikoros is somewhat like a simple exo wing that when equipped has a sleek design that's not overwhelming or bulky in appearance, I'd also like to see the introduction of animations in air so that flight looks more personalized but this is not an easy request so I won't hold onto that, anyway this has been my concept for anow archwing update/overhaul. Thank you for reading.