Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update ruined my female operators face

MrPing1000

Same happened to me and it really ruins my operator's look.

The eyes are considerably bigger and the ears are also bigger and facing more forward than before. Unfortunatly, I dont have a picture of how it looked before for comparison.

I believe this happened just before hotfix 24.2.5.

Have you looked to see that the face bases that you pick havent changed? I messed around with my operator look last week and just changing Face one made Face Two default to a male face without telling me about it, so when I switched back to my normal Face One it was all different. 

Have not touched the face at all.  I mean if u look at it the features look pretty close to before but the skull is squished with the ears pushed out a lot.  Changing to other faces doesn't fix the ears at all for any face.  If you look at the pictures for faces, the ears differ between many of them.  My face, the 4th slection before the end, her ears are close to her head, this is no longer reflected on the actual model.

I suspect this is related to the new hair styles, but I'm surprised it isn't effecting more people.  (I've only seen one other person complain about this on reddit).

Edited by MrPing1000

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...