The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nyx, the simple rework.

Fallen_Echo

Before starting lem me say this is a minimalist style buff to nyx, because lets be honest she doesnt really need harsh buffing to be useful.

Mindcontrol: Just add Specter AI to the targets and make them deal atleast 2% current health based damage.

Physics bolts: Remove the hold effect, increase the cap to 8.

Chaos: Increase the targets agro, so they are priority instead of us.

Absorb: Double or triple the range.

These changes would be enough to make nyx work soo much better.

1 hour ago, Fallen_Echo said:

Before starting lem me say this is a minimalist style buff to nyx, because lets be honest she doesnt really need harsh buffing to be useful.

Mindcontrol: Just add Specter AI to the targets and make them deal atleast 2% current health based damage.

Physics bolts: Remove the hold effect, increase the cap to 8.

Chaos: Increase the targets agro, so they are priority instead of us.

Absorb: Double or triple the range.

These changes would be enough to make nyx work soo much better.

I agree some of your feedback. But absorb should have better scaling damage, especially with the likes of multiplier rather than base damage points.

Psychic Bolts need to have one more mechanic that synergize Mind Control and Chaos, whenever someone get hit by the bolts, your Mind Control and Chaod targets will attack them as if you command them to.

Because the rework they gave bolts some debuff, this will help the chaos and mc target to kill them faster.

As long we can return psychic bolts spam that is.

I agree some small tweaks like this would go a long way.

Even just making it so Mind Controlled targets prioritise enemies under Psychic Bolts, and Psychic Bolts is instantly recastable, able to affect 8 targets at a time.

Then redesign Absorb so it makes sense for not getting hit rather than being uninteractive and anti-synergistic with the concept of enemies fighting each other and not hitting you...