Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heavy Weapon Arch-gun Phase 4 Sprays zeros

Neyar

Just was doing the phase 4 orb for the first time with a friend. He was hosting and I was the only client, if that matters. We burned through the shields with the various damage types and got to the legs stage without an issue. I pulled out my arch-gun Fluctus and start wailing on the legs... and get greeted by a flurry of 0's. Every now and then, rarely, I'd get one shot to land for actual damage, but I'd burn through entire magazines for nothing. I couldn't do any damage whatsoever until he finally got the legs down by himself, and then I could finally land some (pitiful) damage on the orb body.

We ended up losing that fight just because I couldn't do anything to help in that phase and he was running out of ammo. I've seen elsewhere that the Fluctus is a poor choice of heavy weapon, but what's done is done I guess. I just wasn't expecting doing zero damage with my arch-gun. This really doesn't seem to be working as intended, at least for me.

That was happening to me as well. Not sure if it's because the RNG Element Shield is bugged or what, but yeah, sometimes you're going to do 0 damage and it sucks because you get this big powerful weapon and it does Jack and ****, and Jack left town.

If DE wanted to make the boss annoying, they succeeded. That's not what a massive boss fight should be. Especially with an arbitrary 3rd phase time limit.