The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Mesa Peacemaker Inconsistencies

Damocles

Mesa's peacemakers are really good, and I really like using her 4th ability. However, there are some things that don't work I hope to bring to light here:

1. For some reason even when her peacemaker focus area surrounds an enemy entirely, if the angle is steep (like 45 degrees below horizon) it may not target the enemy, even though any normal gun would be easily capable of making the shot.
  2. Going into peacemaker has 2 stages; turn on focus, then activates peacemakers. However, when her focus is on, it's sometimes possible to discharge your previous weapon. This is especially apparent when playing as client with a poor connection host. During the delayed focus mode time frame, you are unable to cast abilities (including cancel), run or jump, making Mesa super vulnerable.
  3. With the new Ground-Archgun, if the archgun is equipped and you switch to Mesa's peacemakers, you will instead switch to your previous weapon (primary/secondary) and be stuck in Focus mode. Peacemakers will never come up and you'll be permanently stuck in focus mode.

I think the best way to tackle peacemaker is to make the focus mode and weapon synchronized as 1 method as opposed to having them desynchronous.

1)This may be caused by the fact peacemaker targets center mass of enemies, and at a steep angle it cant "see" center mass , thus it cant target the enemy

2)yea that is a big issue

3)This may be tied to connection/client issues as well, as i have successfully switched to peacemaker from Heavy Gun as a host. )only to discover it is considered "dropped" and i need to wait the timer to reequip, but that has been made not as bad with recent changed to heavy gun mechanics)

I just experienced #3, had arch-gun out, hit 4 and it switched to my primary. I was able to move and jump but I could not deactivate or activate any abilities, and the only way to clear it was to jump down a hole and respawn. I didn't try getting shot to death though, I excpect that would work as well. 

Edited by HotNuggets