Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zenurik Focus + Ciphers Bugged/Broken

(XBOX)TheUglyChildren

I apologize if this isn't the proper place to seek help with this, but my account has been bugged for several months, but I have just now cared enough to seek a resolution. I don't know if others experience(d) this or not but this is what's been going on.

I unlocked the Zenurik tree well over a year ago and it worked fine. After a while I stopped playing for several months and returned to discover that I no longer earn Focus points on any frame it is equipped to. In my arsenal it shows "Zenurik 0 / 18 Unlocked" below my weapons in the Tenno Loadout. At the end of every mission, there is no mention of having earned any focus points and my total does not increase. I am not at the cap, as I have only earned about 3k points in the life of my account when I first unlocked it. I could be doing something very wrong, but online tutorials lead me to believe I am simply stuck in a bug.

Also, my ciphers are bugged as well. I have 14 ciphers in my inventory, but every single console I open to hack say I have 0 available. I have crafted more, yet the number stays at 0. I have even tried going to low level missions that I know allow ciphers to be used, yet my total still shows as 0. Pressing the button to use one does nothing either, so all terminals believe I have 0, not just a display error.

(((I will add 2 pictures to show what I see for the Zenurik issue, but I will have to update later with cipher bug pictures.))) This was the original plan, but the forum rejects any picture URL I give it, so you get no pictures.

Please help me get this resolved soon. I am only now realizing the potential in actually using the focus trees.

• 4 weeks later...

These don't sound like bugs to me, but a misunderstanding:

- Ciphers: You can make as many as you want, if you didn't equip them in the arsenal you can't use them

As for Zenurik, how long ago was it since you'd played last? Plains of Eidolon rebuilt much of the focus system and reset everyone's points and unequipped lenses but that was a good while now. There's also the possibility you just have the abilities shut off, if you open the focus tree and the ability is black and not red, you have it shut off and it's not going to work if that's the case