Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Forums?

rechot

this is the first forum i have actually participated in for a single game. Usaully i find forums a waste of time when you could be playing the game, but warframe has such a great community in game that the forums are part of the experience. There are 6 stages of the warframe process 1. what are mods?2 build some weapons and warframes!! 3.time to buy platinum for more space. 4 get the best of the best mods. 5reach about level 8 mastery 9 THE FORUM GUY WHO KNOWS WAY TO MUCH ABOUT THE GAME. A.K.A me and all of you. I FINALLY MADEIT TO THE LAST LEVEL

this is the first forum i have actually participated in for a single game

It's my first time participating in a forum too. The discussions get a little gritty/pointless/heated here sometimes, but the best way I've found to avoid all of that is by lurking like a sharky mother******. You actually pick up on some pretty nice things here as well.

Enjoy your stay Tenno. Help yourself to the sponge cake.

Grats on making it to the last level lol. Welcome to the community :D

congrats? I'm not to sure what the point of this post is.

please do not generalize.

and what this post is about?

It's an introduction thread, in the introduction section. He's saying hello in his own unique manner.

Don't worry about the first two people who replied, they must be lost in the forums. They don't know what unique is and want a basic and boring layout for a introduction post. (BOT) Welcome to the Warframe forums. We have a very colorful community even though we have a few trolls. Sadly they have spread across the internet faster than the infested have spread through various galaxies. I'm sure you will fit in great. Goodluck Tenno and congratulations on making it to level 9 of the Warframe Process.

Don't worry about the first two people who replied, they must be lost in the forums. They don't know what unique is and want a basic and boring layout for a introduction post. (BOT) Welcome to the Warframe forums. We have a very colorful community even though we have a few trolls. Sadly they have spread across the internet faster than the infested have spread through various galaxies. I'm sure you will fit in great. Goodluck Tenno and congratulations on making it to level 9 of the Warframe Process.

You calling me a troll? I didn't notice this was in the introductions section.