Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Amps and Eidolons

jerrylol9999

Recently I started hunting Eidolons (Completing the sacrifice without any focus school skills was NOT FUN). I noticed that Im doing no damage with my mote amp so I tried to assemble a new amp, but that needs Quills standings, and those come from hunting eidolons and getting their cores. So now Im stuck with a mote amp that does nothing to the eidolons and in order to get a new one that does do something, I need to kill Eidolons for the sentient cores. So the only thing I could do is to have mr 24s in my squad carrying me, each mission I end up doing 1% of the damage. Can we do something about this?

As a returning player on switch that particular chicken or the egg grind problem had me SMH.

Have to grind elodons for arcanes.

But to be able grind elodions gotta grind operator, which means you have to mine,fish, osteron grind, and ironically... grind elodions.

Much of getting arcanes for your Warframe requires not playing on your Warframe. 

The irony is enjoyable even if the grind isn't. 

Edited by (NSW)SerRaven

It's a bit of a Catch 22, yes. Luckily, you can pretend to fight the Eidolon and instead pick on the Vomvyalists who spawn around it during the fight. At this stage, you're going to get a hell of a lot more Sentient Cores out of them than you can reasonably extract out of the Teralyst. Grab enough of those and you can buy yourself a proper Amp.