Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loki's The Master! (Pvp)

Kamal965

All Loki owners are convinced Loki is the master race. We are One Mind. We are rising. You cannot hide from the Loki Master Race Apocalypse. We are one, we are many. We are tricksters at heart, and we will f-ck with you until you ragequit.

My name is Loki, for we are many.

It's official.

I'm keeping this thread alive for every Loki to post their success in it.

the funny Thing is I am not even against PvP

but its just to funny to poke around fanboys in the moch.pit

but time is on my site I just Need to sit here and wait till the

pvp pay to win is in full place, not because I wish it for the

game, but because the devs will have no choice ...

hm, delicious fanboy. tears ... cant wait

but what helps you pvp if you cant read a map?

or know the difference between a continent and a Country? life can be so confusing

All Loki owners are convinced Loki is the master race. We are One Mind. We are rising. You cannot hide from the Loki Master Race Apocalypse. We are one, we are many. We are tricksters at heart, and we will f-ck with you until you ragequit.

My name is Loki, for we are many.

That was beautiful.

lol.

Just... man, I don't even care anymore. Sure, Warframe was thought up of with the sole purpose of being a PvE game.

I can't remember if it was in a Q&A or a livestream, but the talks of PvP were mentioned before and they flat out explained that Warframe will be primarily, #1 without a doubt, top of the list, highest on the totem pole, a co-op oriented game. There were never plans to go big with PvP, nothing sharp like tournaments or eSports. There were only talks of adding a supplementary PvP system to give the PvP players something to gawk over. 

I'm looking forward to Warframe going into the e-sports with PvP for Warframe. Can't wait till the day comes and all the PvE hero's cry.

No.

No eSports or any competitive stuff. The PvP isn't the main focus and it shouldn't be the main focus, no matter what.

I can't remember if it was in a Q&A or a livestream, but the talks of PvP were mentioned before and they flat out explained that Warframe will be primarily, #1 without a doubt, top of the list, highest on the totem pole, a co-op oriented game. There were never plans to go big with PvP, nothing sharp like tournaments or eSports. There were only talks of adding a supplementary PvP system to give the PvP players something to gawk over. 

They said that, but the concept itself wasn't a PvE game.