Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loki's The Master! (Pvp)

Kamal965

I've read your post 7 times and I still can't figure out what you think you're trying to say.

One thing that stands out, aside from more ignorance and assumptions, is "the original game." Do you know what the original game was supposed to be like? It was pretty ambitious, Open World with tons of PvP.

yeah, aside from your polite attempt to make my words look irrelevant you seem to refuse to understand ...

maybe you shouldnt have stopped reading it after the 7th time ...

maybe I find a funny meme to comment on this more propper

but for now, everything is said

yeah, aside from your polite attempt to make my words look irrelevant you seem to refuse to understand ...

maybe you shouldnt have stopped reading it after the 7th time ...

maybe I find a funny meme to comment on this more propper

but for now, everything is said

"Cannot find something to say, say 'I'll post a meme'"

Make a meme of it.

Okay. I wanted to ignore the whole "PvP is ruining Warframe!!11one" argument going on in my thread, as most people could see from my posts in it; I had completely ignored all the haters. But... lol.

look, there is a Million free to Play games out there, the all strive to make Money from Minimum Investment

and there is always a guy like you believing they only use every possible trick in the book to get Money from

People only to have enough resources to make the game they really had in mind all the time ...

seriously, dude, this is no comic book or sit com here,

you can expect nothing ... the fact the remains of this game are now used to be dragged over the skeleton of a

F2P concept that is not an Inch different then every other F2P game out there is an Insult to the

original game itself ...

no, I dont believe in the Founder.Project, I dont believe in the beta tack,

dude, there are People already spending thouthand of Dollars on this game, because

you know they have this Handy uncontrolable habbit ...

I think you cant imagine how much money games like this are generating ...

thats all not that hard to understand, I guess

You're the same guy who said Canada is in America, right? Just making sure first, as I think it's either you or someone else.

Let's break that S#&$ down:

"and there is always a guy like you believing they only use every possible trick in the book to get Money from
People only to have enough resources to make the game they really had in mind all the time ..."

He's not the only one. The majority of the rationally thinking people know and believe in this, especially seeing as DE has put over 13 years into the concept of the game.

"you can expect nothing ... the fact the remains of this game are now used to be dragged over the skeleton of a
F2P concept that is not an Inch different then every other F2P game out there is an Insult to the
original game itself ..."

The concept of this game wasn't to create an F2P game. Especially as F2P is just a means to an end. It was to make a Sandbox, Open world PvP, as Fatal said up there. Now, they didn't simply set the bar low on themselves due to the gamers whining or publisher meddling. They changed it because they want to be different. This is, as they have all said, their baby. After realizing how popular PvP is, they went with the PvE decision, and simply adding a small PvP gamemode won't distract them from raising their baby up off the ground.

"no, I dont believe in the Founder.Project, I dont believe in the beta tack,

dude, there are People already spending thouthand of Dollars on this game, because
you know they have this Handy uncontrolable habbit ...

I think you cant imagine how much money games like this are generating ..."

wat.
Edited by Kamal965

I was using the "pro Loki" tactics!

btw, that first SS had a Banshee in it. That Vulkar of hers could shoot through my invisibility and one shot me. Granted, I had no HP/Shield mods on, as you can see.

Oh, and for the Lokis out there:

BEWARE OF DETHCUBE! BEWARE OF DETHCUBE! BEWARE OF DETHCUBE!

That little spinning ball cube of death WILL one shot you with Vaporize if you switch teleport with its master.

Invisibility doesn't give you any DR, not running health and shields is just silly. My answer to everything is a shockwave followed up with a rocket to the face.

You were... actually able to come up with responses... I'm not good with English or the Internet (And I'm not a 'he' either...)

I hereby acknowledge you as my superior. /salute

It involved a lot of guessing, and by dealing with my classmates (who have much worse English: "Did you shall come to party yesterday?").

Also, 1. There are no girls on the internet. and 2. Take that back before everyone adds you as a friend and asks to play. lol.

/salute

Canada Listen/ˈkænədə/ is a North American country consisting of ten provinces and three territories.

whats your Problem dude, education ^^

Yeah, right. You called Canadians, Americans. Technically correct, but I think the context was different. And that's a different story for a different time.

He also called them Americans.

Right-o!

Your fault for thinking that this game was never going to have PvP. Hint - DE never said there was never going to be PvP

So much entitlement and hypocrisy in this crappy community, being flung from all sides.

Yes, they did. Many. many. many, many, many times. Pretty much every Dev Discussion up to Update 8 or 9 I forget. But people keep crying for it. And they still aren't completely doing it. :D

It's so funny when I read some threads, all I see sometimes is a bunch of DE's fangirls ready to say "Amen" to everything just because, you know, we have to trust in DE. This sometimes turns into a kind of sick cult and you go from thread to thread, just saying the same stuffs all over again. "It's their baby, we have to trust them". "13 years to develop this baby". "you should all stop complaining". Damn god you make me sick guys.

James Cameron waited 15 years to make Avatar. And he didn't came with half a movie, or bugs in his animations.

Edited by matto

You're lucky I or my mates didn't take any screenshots from that duel we had yesterday. :)

Loki is good, but not the best. ;)

Gg anyways

You were good!

Very good, man. Keen eye and a fast trigger finger. Tbh, our duel was the best one I've had yet, imo.

ALSO:

NEW SCREENSHOTS!

4oE0K.jpg

4oE1G.jpg

... Stop! Loki time!