Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Relic Swapping

Mujum

Just had a thought while farming for Mesa Prime relics, would be kind of neat to have the ability to trade in say 3 of any relic 'family' for the ability to pick 1 of that same 'family' eg - trade 3x Neo M2 Relics for 1x Neo Z2 Relic. Any thoughts?

46 minutes ago, NinjaZeku said:

At a generous "conversion rate" like that, you just might have some luck in Trading Chat, did you try that?

I have tons of relics.   What I lack is time to play anymore.   Time spent trading is time lost actually playing.  So for new items needing relics I'm lacking I have four choices as I see it.   First is buy them, and it has to be truly something special to me for this to happen.   Second, ignore them (my current most frequent choice) and perhaps get them passively over a long period of time.  Third, use my current relics in hopes of someone else in pubs using new relics (most of the time I am using vaulted item relics so I feel I'm being pretty fair).  Or lastly, run for new relics, hoping I get one I need, then run for the parts, which I just don't want do anymore as there is so much other stuff I'd prefer to do time investment wise.   Rather have an in game trade method through one of the in game NPCs or just transmute them. 

If not, its not a big deal either, as I understand the grind to get players playing.  So if DE isn't willing, am fine with it as well.