Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Garuda Seeking Talons

(XBOX)ENA 34

Question

I have a basic understanding(Wiki plus using the ability) of Garuda's Seeking Talons ability, but, isn't supposed to pierce through all enemies within the circle? I wanna use it more but from what I observed the targeting for them is, broken it will selectively target 8 guys then it seems to just pirce a few others afterward. I like the ability a lot more if I knew why it is doing this, or am I somehow doing something wrong.

1 answer to this question

Seeking Talons normally Pierce enemies that's in LOS of the Circle. So if you want to pierce a Crowd of enemies, you would have to widen the ability to where every enemy is in that Circle and uncharge it but if you are using Seeking Talons on one enemy, it wouldn't take as long to uncharge because the circle dosen't need to be as big. That's why that ability dosen't need to be at it's full Radius everytime since a smaller one is better for single target or a dense crowd while a wider one is better for a wide crowd of enemies. It's similar to Peacemaker's Targeting except the circle dosen't get smaller the longer you are using the ability.

Seeking Talons can ignore Walls so don't worry about that.

Edited by GPrime96