Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

augment for Mass Vitrify to synergize with Mending Splinters

zoobmer

mod text reads

whenever mass vitrify renews Splinter Storm, it also casts Splinter Storm on every target within 15 meters

the cast range of the augment is equal to the explosion radius of mass vitrify at the equivalent rank, and is effected by the same mods as the explosion radius.

for example, with only a rank 1 augment and a max stretch equipped, the cast range of the augment is equal to the explosion radius of a rank 1 Mass Vitrify with stretch, meaning 14.5 meters.

Spoiler

this augment is an alternative to my previous feedback.

1 hour ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

I don’t think it would be very fair for the Warframe to have an augment that’s only completely effective if it’s paired with another augment. That’s 2 mod slots used up just to boost something.

luckly this mod would still automatically give allies damage reduction without the other augment, and the other augment will still give healing without this augment, albeit with extra casts. the two augments would just have great synergy. Gara is built on self synergy anyway.

as for the mod slot issue, if DE made all of Gara's augments into exilus mods, equiping two for the synergy would be a lot more convinient.

29 minutes ago, ZBanx said:

luckly this mod would still automatically give allies damage reduction without the other augment, and the other augment will still give healing without this augment, albeit with extra casts. the two augments would just have great synergy. Gara is built on self synergy anyway.

as for the mod slot issue, if DE made all of Gara's augments into exilus mods, equiping two for the synergy would be a lot more convinient.

Eximus mods must contain some form of ehnacment to movement. I know there have been some contradictions to that rule but so far what you’ve been asking for has nothing to do with enhancing movement.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Eximus mods must contain some form of ehnacment to movement. I know there have been some contradictions to that rule but so far what you’ve been asking for has nothing to do with enhancing movement.

I did not know this. Armored Agility got robbed of its rightful place as an eximus mod if that is the case. maybe DE will add a dedicated augment slot one day?

8 minutes ago, ZBanx said:

I did not know this. Armored Agility got robbed of its rightful place as an eximus mod if that is the case. maybe DE will add a dedicated augment slot one day?

Well that’s where the contractions lie. Because there’s the Drift mods, which buff movement and abilities.

but then Infiltrator isn’t Eximus because it provides more than just a movement enhancement.

its weird.