The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Frame rate drop

V0ltHunter

This is an issue I experienced ever since the Profit Taker hot fixes.

My laptop specs are:

Windows 10
Intel I7-5500 2.40 GHz
8GB RAM
Radeon R7 M270 4GB

And I have been playing Warframe for over 1000 hours and always on medium setting. My FPS is always about 40-60 FPS normally, 30 in open worlds but ever since the Profit Taker hotfixes, I have been experiencing FPS drop issues intermittently, getting 5 fps at the minimum and 20 at max. All my drivers are up to date and I occasionally send my laptop for cleaning. I have cleared my caches. I even done optimizing warframe's cache and even reinstall the whole thing. 

And I don't have this issue on my other games but only for Warframe. 

It has been a week and it is getting more and more frustrating and infuriating to play. Please DE, look into this. 

yeah me too. game is overall more laggy since recent patches.

game even freezes for a second or two when you open arsenal and press "upgrade" to look at your mod setup.

before it was instantenous but now there is "please wait" loading that freezes a bit and then few seconds later the mod setup shows up.

never been like that before

The Fps drop when doing outside content in Orb Vallis is bad at times that it makes me not want to do the content.Earth Tileset still has bad  Fps drops as well. Honestly I thought i was the only one that had these issues glad to see i am not. hope DE addresses these issues because if you are like me you can not really enjoy Orb Vallis at all because of the lower fps you get when doing outside content ( in the bases you have stable fps ( 60 ) for me. But outside it drops to 40s sometimes lower.