The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Performance of the plains of eidolons affected since the last update

JohnnyMeta

Previously I had made a post, where I blamed the rain for the performance in the plains. 

and this in spanish: 

But now I am completely sure of the origin of the problem

I usually do 5x3 every night (Hunt 5 Hidrolyst in a night of cetus), the first of the five fighters goes to the maximum possible fps that my computer can support (if it's not raining clear), but in the second run my fps go down to 30-40 fps, in the third they go down and stay in 30-35 fps then in the fourth they are in 25-30 and in the fifth they are in 10-20 fps (in average 15fps ). 

The scenario is the same, it does not change anything, but in an inexplicable way the fps diminish too much.

But if that were not enough, this same problem affects the performance of the entire squad.
The guests begin to feel a lag effect, or rather have a delay in the game. But they check their ping, and it's the same ping from the same mission. But the game goes like if you had a 1000ms ping

I played hours before Fortuna's second update and this did not happen to me.
It only happens when I'm a host. and obviously when it rains and I'm a guest player.

If it were my computer then my performance would be from the first mission, the same from the last one.
Whenever I go to the plains on my own, to complete the unveiling of a riven, the plains are going to me at 55-60 fps.
I'm sure that in computers that are not so powerful, the process of the first mission is maintained and accumulates to the second and so on.
Why have I never had this problem before in the game.