Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Solaris United offerings menu vanished (RESOLVED)

(PSN)BlitzKeir

It's currently Saturday. Thursday evening, I reached Old Mate rank with SU. I spent around 30min on free offerings menu, chatting in alliance... eventually decided on Pax Seeker.

When I reopened Eudico's standing menu, there was no Square prompt to open the offerings submenu. Pressing Square had no effect. Where normally there would be a Square prompt and some text, there is nothing. Otherwise the menu is no different from normal. Exiting and reentering Fortuna yielded no change. I restarted the app, even my PS4, nothing worked. I'm going to try deleting my profile from storage next, but I wanted to know if this is a known issue and if there is a workaround that doesn't require changing all my settings again? Or should I go straight to Support?

Unrelated: I have been unable to access the forum index from my desktop for a week... All other forum pages load fine, but the index loads as a secure blank page; no timeout, same URL, just blank. The only page elements are:

Spoiler

<html>
<head></head>
<body></body>
</html>

The link on the homepage, as well as navigating to the index from a search engine, have the same result (update version links work since they don't redirect to index; navigating to any subforum directly or via search engine also works). At first I thought it was my security plugins, but disabling them changed nothing. I'm using Waterfox browser. Never had this problem until this week. When it rains, it pours, eh? I would post this in the site feedback subforum, but it's not showing up in search results, so I'm not sure how to reach it without knowing the page URL.

Edited by (PS4)BlitzKeir

I have deleted my profile and restored all of my settings. Eudico's offerings submenu still does not appear. I have included a video this time showing the problem, although I can't record when it first occurred of course...

Click this for the video link, as I can't embed the video for some reason...

Okay that one was my security plugins, here's the vid.

Spoiler

Also, the unrelated issue has been resolved. Not sure if it was sorcery, or one of the helpless things I tried during my troubleshooting adventures... So, disregard that one.

Edited by (PS4)BlitzKeir

• 2 weeks later...