Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Redeemer Prime dmge bug with "Condition Overload"!!!

Strykus

I want the developers to fix almost constant critical damage to the head during the combination - virus + radiation + Condition Overload. 
For some reason, it is with these two status effects that Condition Overload buffs their chance to crit an attack in the head, which is not observed, for example, in combination - corrosion + explosion. 
I will attach a YouTube video with a demonstration of this build. Timecode Build - 0:16 Timecode start oneshot in head - 1:10
And my friend has performance problems when I shoot with Redeemer Prime in his direction. PLS FIX.

And do not flame on me with comments in what - why I told it, they will poner it. And the joke is that it’s better to fix a bug with an almost constant crit in the head with a savior, than they will complete the weapon completely to a non-playable state like a regular Redeemer Prime .....
Edited by Strykus

1 hour ago, Strykus said:

Condition Overload buffs their chance to crit an attack in the head

condition overload is not the problem, its a bug on the redeemer itself.

as for the high damage, for a status shotgun(redeemer charged attack) with condition overload, its natural to deal that high damage as charged attack deals a lot higher damage than regular attack and that gets buffed again by condition overload due to multiple status at the same time.

1 hour ago, Strykus said:

And do not flame on me with comments in what - why I told it, they will poner it.

this is not a flame, you're not doing the full calculation yourself.