Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best way to get orokin catalysts?

DirtyBubble27

Question

6 answers to this question

Buy with plat. Don't bother wait for alert/invasion, you'll grow a beard longer than Gandalf's if you do.

Platinum isn't hard to get, sell prime junk 10-13p (15 if Baro bring good stuff) for 5, syndicate/simaris standing, mods. Check price on warframe market, careful with scams on trade chat.

Edited by InvalidName404

1 minute ago, DirtyBubble27 said:

What is a devstream? Sorry I’ve only had the game for two weeks

It's when the developers streams live on twitch, check the news tab ingame or on forum to see when they're gonna do it, the "Gift of the Lotus" alerts (which gives the orokin catalyst / orokin reactor / riven mod) duration lasts 1 day

19 minutes ago, keyosbringer said:

It's when the developers streams live on twitch, check the news tab ingame or on forum to see when they're gonna do it, the "Gift of the Lotus" alerts (which gives the orokin catalyst / orokin reactor / riven mod) duration lasts 1 day

Ohh ok

9 hours ago, DirtyBubble27 said:

I’m a relatively new player and wanted to know what is the best way to get orokin catalysts. I’ve only had one and I got that from the Stolen Dreams quest (I think). 

Best way is to buy them. Darvo occasionally has sales on them. This costs platinum, which you can get by selling stuff to other tenno or simply buying it from DE. 

Every other week on Friday afternoon, one is given away after the devstream. It can be either a reactor or--more commonly--a catalyst. Sometimes both. They'll be alert mission rewards. 

They show up in invasions and alerts, so keep on eye on them just in case. Using Deathsnacks's Warframe tracker can give you a head's up if this is the case. 

They also show up during Fomorian and Razerback events. 

And you can, very rarely, get them from sorties.