Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

pet stats

Sion-Forgeblast

Question

ok so 2 things i have noticed, and sort of have questions about...... so I made 2 Helminth chargers, and noticed something, 1 has lower health and slash damage than the other, are pet stats semi-randomized? and the Helminth with the highest health, seems to be losing health (its loyalty, and DNA stability are at 100% as well) so..... do they start off with more health/damage then slowly lose it to "normal" state?

oh, and what would you all say is the "best" tank Kubrow (I already got a Kavat/Inaros combo, but Kubrows seem more reliant on shields)

14 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, Sion-Forgeblast said:

you see the images I posted? that shouldn't happen right?

Like I say before, add screenshots of their builds if they are different, cuz some mods can be a problem or bugged, only like that we can see it what's going on.

If they have same stats unmoded then is probably problem with mods on your builds on that pets!

you didnt read what I said then... NO MODS are installed..... I removed them cuz I noticed a difference in stats that didn't seem right.... and every time I try n take a screen shot their stats seem to change a little, could it just be on my end, my installation messing with me? O_o

Edited by Sion-Forgeblast

so friend talked me into checking something yesterday.... and apparently despite it showing 100% on both DNA and loyalty..... it wasn't at 100%, either that or interacting with my pet even though its at 100% gives it a boost to stats like interacting it when it isn't at 100 does, like topping it off or something.

I did check my Charger's mod sets again though, I didn't have mods, even removed the "helminth default mods" cuz it confused me,  it was just this "topping them off" thing that messed me up, might have been a "you had the pet in stasis for like 9 months, cuz you fell in love w/ using a Kavat, pet stats changed and it needs to update" sorta thing..... I dunno, that's just me trying to logic what happened out, but I have a habit of finding the most stupid unusual glitches in games w/o looking for them -.-"

thnx for at least trying to figure it out, took my friend basically going "this wont work but it might work" to fix it, oh well least I put the Reactor in the charger that looks better anyway cuz it had the better stats before this