Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ballistic Battery Change For Mesa.

(PSN)chris1pat8twins

Before we start this is just an idea. I wouldn’t care too much if it doesn’t happen but I would use Mesa more often if it did.

The change I’m suggesting is making it where the First ability simply increases secondary damage at the cost of energy.

For example: let’s say that at normal strength but maxed level, it increases secondary damage by 2x for 5 energy per shot. With maxed power strength without the complicated mods 337% would increase the damage by 4.37x but at the cost of like... about 3-4 energy per second with streamline plus fleeting expertise. No duration needed. 

Could be used with Peacemaker but the energy would drain super quick. Be like a sort of channeling effect for pistols. 

I may be asking for too much but I can use almost any other warframe first ability very easily and simple. I can even use them in combination with the other abilities. But as of right now, Mesa’s first is hardly ever used. Half the time I forget I even have it on and when I do remember it, I end up using it on a weak enemy. And strong enemies pretty much don’t flinch. 

I may use up my energy quickly but at least it would be more useful. And could be combined with the other 3 for a deadly combo against strong enemies. 

Judt my opinion. And few guys I know agree.