Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Starter Mods For Each Player After Beating Vor

Hayden11121

You have 3 lasts, you bring up issues that have nothing to do with the containing conversation at hand, are openly admit to melee being mostly useless outside of singling out alone units. You clearly have no focus in your posts, you just like being heard while you ramble on.

That being said I have no intention of arguing with you on the matter further. You always seem to have bad ideas and cling to them like their your lifeblood. If you don't listen to reason I can not have a reasonable conversation with you.

Edited by MeteorKing

You have 3 lasts, you bring up issues that have nothing to do with the containing conversation at hand,

They have everything to do with the conversation at hand -- I've been explaining why Killing Blow, Serration, and Hornet Strike are NOT needed by newbies right away. To your posts, I was more focusing on why you don't need Killing Blow so early in the game which you seem to think you do.

are openly admit to melee being mostly useless outside of singling out alone units. You clearly have no focus in your posts, you just like being heard while you ramble on.

Uh? Hello? I said I normal-melee entire Infested Maps regularly. Where the *bleeeeep* did I say it was "mostly useless"? Against Grineer and Corpus, you Probably won't want to go meleeing groups of mobs, no. That's stupid. WTF do you think your guns are for? lol

That being said I have no intention of arguing with you on the matter further. You always seem to have bad ideas and cling to them like their your lifeblood. If you don't listen to reason I can not have a reasonable conversation with you.

Translation: I can't counter your points therefore I'm going to speak gibberish and come up with excuses why I won't respond to you anymore, especially if you refuse to agree with me just because I think I'm right.

EDIT: Oh, and BTW, that Twitch offer still stands: Everything I've said in this thread about melee with, or without the mods mentioned I can back up with video. Yes, you can melee whole maps of Infestation with a Skana. Yes, you can do it without Fury or Killing Blow. Don't believe me? Fine, I can prove it.

Edited by Xylia